So even thou I'm pretty much amazing, I still have to keep on top of my game. I've found this a little hard lately to do the fact that we have found out that I'm Preg-go. I'm due the day after our
2 year anniversary on March 1. The hole Morning sickness that last all day long has slowed down my game but if the baby is a girl i win two votes from my nieces and 8 more from my sisters and moms. I've got 8 nephews so they are a little out numbered. Also my dad is building a play house that is being called a fort by all the boys. Of course as a husband he is wanting a boy, but as we all know here of my Awesomeness that no matter what my 1/4 Canadian kid will also be amazing.



















2 comments:
I want a girl.
Amazing Amanda!
I hope you are feeling better. Hang in there it's got to get better.
Post a Comment