

Its the only sport you can laugh at someone when they fall down.
I love Boarding, wake or snow it doesn't matter. Since Rob has been married to me this is something that I've help him also come to love. He is doing amazing for his fist year going at it. I think it is good for our relationship to be able to laugh at the other when we fall down. :) Also it doesn't take much for someone to twist my arm into going. For example: I was called by one of the Young Women's last night asking if I would take them boating today for our activity. Even though I have been feeling super sick I couldn't turn it down. This year I have been the driver but its for the best because I would be trying to jump and be the last one standing on the tube. I also have to take a break from Snowboarding for a season but I'm not to sad because if I get the chance I'm totally taking my nieces and nephews to a hill and teaching them. I love seeing someone struggle and then get the hang of it, its such a great feeling. Probable because my first time hurt like &*#@ and to see someone else overcome that and not give up is so rewarding. I just love it!!!!



















1 comments:
I'm so happy you updated your blog. Way to go Amanda. Hey I have an idea since you can't really board for a while you should update your blog more often.
Post a Comment