Rob one day after classes went to go talk with Brother Weber in his office, Of course the "Hows the girls hunt going?" came up. Brother Weber told Rob that he had someone that he should meet. Now Brother Weber and I went back ever since I started going to school at UVU and I became close friends of his family. They called me right then and there to see how I did with the motorcycle test because I was borrowing his bike. I had bad news that I dropped his bike and failed the test (good thing he love me). He then told me if it was Okay if he gave a gentle man my number because he wanted to take me for a date on Friday? I told him that it was fine for him to give my number but I all ready had a date that night (little did I know Rob was lessening in). Rob called me later that night and tried to convince me to ditch my date and go skeet shooting with him. I came up with a better idea, how about you take me out before Friday? He agreed and asked if I would like to go Country Dancing? I agreed and a date was set. He came and picked me up and we decided to go Cabelas because Ive never been there and he was going to give me the tour. Then off to the Dance and I was Amazed at how good he was. I was so dizzy sick but had a blast. He then took me to Wendy's to get some frosty and we laugh our heads off. A few dates latter we knew that this would work. My sister JoAnn was joking about how this year was a leap year and it would be another 4 years. I was all over that idea and 3 months latter we were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on the 29th of February 2008.
I am so grateful for that dession Rob has brought so much Happiness and peace. I love him so much and could spent all day every day with him. I'm so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him.



















4 comments:
Your sister JoAnn sounds awesome. I'm glad you and Rob are together. You need someone like him to keep an eye on you.
Love your BLOG, and your love story is awesome. Mom
time to update your blog Amanda
Wonderful blog Amanda! I think you and Rob make a great couple.
Post a Comment