CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Baby Boy

Harley is our Black Lab which we love him so much!!!!!! He is about a year old and yes he is a hunting dog. He Loves the Snow and retrieving his bumper. His stupid pet trick is that he can jump like a deer (thats really high).

3 comments:

JoMamma

My kids love their cousin Harley. They would really love it if Harley would take them for rides on his back.

I'm glad that you started a blog. It's very cute.

All About Austins

Look! People are already commenting! Keep it up Amanda!

ps, I fixed the link on my blog so I can go directly to yours! :)

Kunta Kinte

You white folks is crazy! That's a dog, not a boy. I like black and all, but you KNOW I don't like dogs. Crazy crackas!