CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I know I'm Horrible at a Blog / Road tip to Baptism

My hats off to all of you who have more than one kid and still have a chance to blog. My problem is when I do get on I feel like I spend all my time catching up on all my friends that I'm left with no time to mine. So I will now try to spend some time and catch you all up on us Crazy Condies.

 This last weekend we went to our nephews Baptism in Topic UT (a little over 4 hour drive). The last 20 or 30 min J was about to fall asleep till I saw this rocks (can't remember what they called them but they are in Red Canyon) so I got the brilliant idea to call them Princess Castles. J was so excited and wanted to go inside of them. Well we didn't have time to stop then but Grandpa Condie found us these Awesome ones on the ride back.  I love the big smile on her face.

Now these last two pictures are because she wanted to go inside of the castles and we needed to head home. Don't look into her eyes because you will end up wanting to take her back.


4 comments:

JoMamma

I'm going to have to take her back. Um How do I get in the castle?

Anonymous

Oh those last two pictures break my heart. Hey, now that your back blogging maybe you can get your sister back. She been slacking....

Chantal Marie

its nice to see you back in the blogging world. hope you come back soon!
PS cute kid! i need pics of the other one. I've never seen her!

Kira Dee

Dang she is super cute!! I agree with Channa! We need pictures of both your kiddos!! :)