September 3, "Rob we are going to have this baby tonight but not right now. Go back and get some sleep and I'll let you know when I'm ready."
September 4th Our 2nd little girl came.
So you may think I was crazy to tell him to go back to bed. Well I am :) but thats not the point. Everything about this experience was just awesome. Since I made it to a 9 with J I wanted to have this one without any drugs. I keep hearing about this awesome feeling that comes as the baby comes out. I had great nurses and a doctor (that I only meet once cuz mine was out of the country and he was so sweet to share his birthday with her.) All of the staff was super supportive on any decision that I made. Soon after the Dr broke my water I started to change my mind. I got to a 7 and couldn't breath. Man this one hurt. They gave me what I needed to just take the edge off the pain and then she was here.
Now I have me a little Salt and Pepper.
She is now 7 months and already standing on her own. She just wants to be where her big sister is and love playing with her. Now feeling may not be mutual since I hear "Mom come move my sister." all day long :)




















3 comments:
So Sweet to look back on the wonderful time in your life.....
FINALLY! Ive been waiting for this post for like 7 MONTHS! Sheesh it's like you got too busy or something:-). Love this post J. Your salt and pepper or beautiful. Miss you and love you lots.
Time flies. Love that.... " mom, come move my sister!" Cute girls. Such blessings.
Post a Comment