I am in love with my our new camera!!!
Rob and I have been super good about staying out of debt so this tax return Rob was more than happy to spoil me us with a new camera with our returns.
It is a Nikon D7000 which we got used for a screaming deal. Thanks to our friend Erin.
Also that sweet friend has an Amazing class that she invited me to come to. http://www.erinsummerillphotography.com/
Here are some of my favorite pictures that I have taken with it.
My Brother Jake plays rugby
My cute parents willing to help me with my homework
Rob was trying to spell Rob + Amanda
K Rob took this one but so stink'n cute.
Daddy to the rescue.



















5 comments:
Great pictures...
Your pictures look great, but I am concerned about the sparklers in the house. I mean I was there once when someone did that and was able to put out the flames on the carpet. Oh I see you are trying to get new carpet.
J, you are so talented. Seriously does it end!? Love you lots!
Love the pictures! I'm happy you, I mean you and Rob got a new camera. I'm expecting lot's of pictures on you blog now :)
These are such great pictures!
www.modernworld4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment