CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

J's New Love

Nope not a boy. 
The two boys here are her cousins. Wyatt and Trace, they have started to do barrel racing and invited us to come to Wells and "watch" them. 
But her Aunt Liz and Uncle Brandon ROCK and got her hooked.
Her name was Jordan Reese for the night since her Aunt signed her up.
I wasn't offended at all and even told them that if she likes this then it will be her riding name.

She tends to be shy around men but riding horses made her night. 
We even practice outside and J didn't want to get off.

This ^ was the silly little grin she had on her face all night
 until....... 

I told her it was her turn and good bye.

 She cried the hole time asking for me. 
She was totally fine she just missed her mom. 
I love this picture of Brandon holding her hands to comfort her.
Even the announce told Brandon that this wasn't child abuse.

Her Aunt and Uncle were very impressed on how she didn't try to get off
 and stayed on her horse the hole time.

Not a bad time :)

When I asked her if she wanted to do this again. 
She didn't hesitate even with the tears running down to tell me YES.

It cost $5 to let the kids go around the barrels and they end up giving $2 back to the kids when they are done. J love everything about this and couldn't stop talk on the way home. She was so dirty but in LOVE.. We will be going again it was a blast and I've got to work on my new camera. The boys pictures were blurry :(  I can't tell you how hard it is not to go out and buy this cutie all the get up that she needs.