CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED MOM

SUPER EASY MEAL!!!
The No Name Dish (see picture below)

1 package of Sausage
1/2 of an Onion
1 Bell pepper
1 box of pasta
A lot of frozen veggies; Cauliflower, Broccoli, Corn and Green Beans.
2 bottles of Alfredo Sauce
4 large scoops of Stonemill Kitchens, Spinach and Artichoke Parmesan Dip. (Totally worth getting it at Costco)
1/4 cup of "Sun-dried" Tomatoes. (Link below on how to make these)

I browned the SAUSAGE in a large pan. While it was browning I mixed in 1/2 of an ONION and 1 BELL PEPPER to soften while cooking. Then mix in SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, ALFREDO SAUCE and the ARTICHOKE PARMESAN DIP. Then stir and cook till bubbling and the dip mixed in.

While you cook the sauce start on the pasta on a large pot. To all of you who do not have a dishwasher here is a time saving tip. Cook the veggie and pasta together. I have done this quite a few times and as long as its frozen veggies then both will cook and be done at the same time. Once both are tender drain water.

Now that both are done top your pasta and veggies with the Sauce. Done

Yum I now want to make this again:) 



http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Make-Sun-Dried-Tomatoes-5243461