In my case I'm reaping what my dad sowed. This meal cost less than $5 and has to be the best thing I've mad to date. My dads garden has a tone of goodies in it and since he is helping his buddies shop out till the end of the year-ish its made him very busy. So my sister and I have attempted to help. I have learned how to Blanche food, peel a tomato, freeze veggies, kill bugs and can some salsa. O and I weeded once:)
Now my sister and I are not a fan of tomatoes but we have made salsa and "sun-dried" tomatoes which are things we do like.
I have also broken my dehydrator but was well worth the Apple chips and there's talk I will be getting an even better one for my birthday. Untill then I've just ordered some replacement trays:)
Okay back to this amazing meal. Pasta I got for free, sausage around $2 and Alfredo sauce around $1. Got all good deals because of coupons. Now the veggies, all but the carrots from my dads garden. Carrots I did get for free. And of course the sun-dried tomatoes we mad.
Now there is still one major thing missing. Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan dip. My mother got it at Cosco and I only used a few spoonful cuz it packs a punch.
Need less to say Amazing! And I have also learned so much to get to this point.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment