CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jordans new pets

I have been dying to buy Jordan a fish, she just makes these cute fish lips and I melt.  She wasn't feeling good a few days ago so as we were out I stoped by a pet shop. She was thrilled to see all the animals there and make sounds for each of them. Before we left I decided it was time,and she needed the experience of fish at home. I was just going to by 1 but 1 would of been $0.49 or I could get 4 for a $1. Of course I was going to go for the better deal. We will relocate them to my dads pond soon but the last few days have been awesome.