CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Took me a year but I'm back to blogging



My Sis informed me that now that I'm not working I have no excuse not to update everybody. Yes thats right I am no longer working at Sprint but now get to focus on my other full time job of being a mommy. Which I love and I have done a lot of needed cleaning. Rob is still at BYU and now has an internship at Belcan. He has enjoyed his new job and can go in at anytime so it works with his intense school schedule. Jordan will be turning one next month and is all ready walking. She has been such a great baby and I know her grandparents will miss their time with her. I'm so grateful for them and their willingness to help out with her.

6 comments:

Kira Dee

yay!! I love to hear about your family!! Stinking cute picture!! Jordan is sooo big!! I can't believe I've never even met her. We need to get together sometime...when I'm in Utah :)

Chantal Marie

Remember how we used to be friends and I used to know what was going on in your life?! What happened to that?
PS. Did you move out of your parents house???

Abby Boswell

It's about freaking time. You should add me to your blog list. http://aaadventures.net/

Deanna

I'm glad to see that you are back! Enjoy being at home.

carol

YEA... She's a lucky litle girl and your an AWESOME Mom.

JoMamma

look at you gone forever and you have all these comments. welcome back