So we just have 2 and a half months left till we have our baby girl, Ive been working A LOT, and because of my ever expanding belly it gets hard to sleep so I try to get a nap in when ever possible (usually just on Sundays). Rob is taking his finals today so hopefully Ill get to see more of him the next few weeks. He is really excited to get some hunting and snowboarding in for this break.
All in all we are doing Great!!!! We have been so blessed; both still have our jobs, tones of family support and excitement for our little GIRL to come, and the Lord has always helped us prepare for our future. Sometime things just fall into place and ever since I married Rob it feels like everything has. :)



















2 comments:
You updated your blog! I'm shocked. What a cute family picture. Love you my sister. You are going to be a great mom.
Hey we want to see some belly picutres! I am really glad that things are going well for you
Post a Comment