CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My quest to save more

So I have been a stay at home mom for a month now...... It has been amazing and a hug learning curve. I fell like I'm still waiting for my training day but I am starting to get the swing of things. With the cut of my paycheck I have had to look into other options to save some cash and I have loved that over a year now we have had no debt and would like to stay that way.

First thing to go::: My cellphone, not really just a new way of using it. With the help of Mr. Google I got a number threw him.... Its Free, I can make phone calls threw my computer, text on the computer and also on my phone when I'm in a WiFi area. There is a way of making phone calls threw my phone using it I just have to figure it out. When I'm out and about I use a pay as you go phone and spend about $20 for 3 months. That's ruffly $7 a month. This is saving us about $40 a month. You can even call me buy clicking the link to the right side of my blog.

Second: Coupons!!!! Wait don't run........ just view it as each one is just like cash... Okay so I'm still trying to figure this one out and may of used the excuse that the money I saved justified me getting a drink :)

To all of the people out there working on getting out of debt............. its so worth it, and once you do it get easier and one day you'll have a savings too.

1 comments:

Kira Dee

Your awesome Mandy!! Way to figure out ways to save money! That phone stuff is pretty cool! And I sooo love being a stay at home mom. Totally worth eating in instead of out, only having one car, and living in graciously giving hand me downs. Best thing ever!! :)