CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

One more step towards winning wife of the year.

Rob was wanting to be in two places at once today. He wanted to be on the bow hunt with his family but Cabela's was also having a big sale that he could get a sweater he "needs'" at half off. So some how he talked me into going to Cabela's early today to get it for him. Well we both were up way to late and then he had to be up at 4, which means that I would be woken up then too. I tried to get some sleep but it wasn't very restful. I got out of the house at 7 and waited about 40 min before the doors opened. It wasn't that bad, first off there was a lot of guys waiting out in their trucks. I got out because I didn't want to fall asleep and then another family also joined me at the door. It took all the guys sitting in the truck to come out when they saw us standing their. I did make a new friend wile I was waiting and got the sweeter that Rob wanted.
I know that this is just one small step towards wife of the year but I'm pretty proud of my self.

4 comments:

Mom

Your an AWESOME wife. He's one lucky man... Mom

JoMamma

So who decides that your wife of the year? Also how is it you can get up for a sale, but not to go walking. Sure you may get wife of the year maybe aunt, but walking buddy I think you need to try harder

Deanna

Do you go to any sales during "Black Friday?" That's one of my favorite days of the year!

Katelin

If you dont start posting agin I am going to take the award away from you...oh, and your birthday!