CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

I Try To Be A Fun Mom

I was so excited to take her out in the snow
I didn't even get out of my PJ's :) 


Rob tells me that he is worried that when Jordan is old enough
that Ill check her out of school to go snowboarding.

I told him not to worry that I would invite him too. 


3 comments:

JoMamma

You are a fun mom! That is why I send my kids over to play. That way I can be a boring mom

Kira Dee

LOL! That was very thoughtful of you to invite Rob along. :) Snow already?! It's cold here but no snow. Stinks for sledding ;)

Anonymous

She is sooo much like her Mom. What fun girls.