My sister JoAnn and I love to dress up for any event and winning is very important to us as well. So When we were invited to our Relief Society Christmas Party and they said creative sweater contest, we were in!! Jo made sure that everybody knew her name and one of the categories were the itchiest sweater, so I pulled out all the stops to show off my acting skills and showed that I was itchy. I was called up first and I screamed like I just won a million dollars and then Jo ended up winning one too. :) We pretty much rock. Thanks to Grandpa Morgan and our Nanna we totally Decked the Halls.
Here is a pic of how we looked when we went to our exercise class on Halloween.
Thanks mom for letting us borrow your outfits and dad for letting us cut your socks for leg warmers.
1 comments:
Those are some hot pictures. I think the spandex is the one that added 50 lbs on me. :) Nothing left to imagine.
Post a Comment