CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm a horrible liar.

You know the game 2 truth and a lie. Well here I go and hope you enjoy this and get to know me better:

I won 4th place in a goat milking contest and got a ribbon for it. (There was only 4 people in the contest)

I have dug up a body that was buried 70+ years ago (We relocated her).

I have a pet caterpillar with no name (Who is now in its cocoon).




4 comments:

Kira Dee

I'm guessing the caterpillar one. I believe you have a caterpillar, but that the caterpillar has a name. Something fantastic like NeWanda, or Helga. :)

Amanda

Kira, nope it still doesn't have a name. :) Helga was the name of my old truck but I do like where you are going with NeWanda.

Lacy

I think they are all true. Maybe you got third at the goat milking or maybe there were actually 5 people there. I was there so I know you milked a goat and got a ribbon but the details are a little blurry. Love you!

Abby Boswell

The goat milking contest. You should work on your lieing skills. or maybe i just win for being your bff