I hope we make this a tradition. We started our 4th sleeping in then headed up some random canyon and had a huge breakfast! Both Jordan and Harley loved this outing. As for Robert and I we loved it but it just took alot of work. I am now in love with a little town called Walsburg, it is also the town my grandma Gordon grew up in.
Later that night I helped take down flags and then we went to the Shellys BBQ. Jordan's favorite part of the night was when Uncle Toby lit his fountain fireworks. My parents house has a great view of the Pleasant Groves fireworks so aftet the BBQ the party headed to our place. By the time PGs fireworks started Jordan was done for the day. Rob and I finaly got her to bed and enjoyed the rest of his break together.



















1 comments:
You can live in Walsberg.... Thats close. It is a beautiful place.
Post a Comment