Much by popular demand I have started a blog. Here you will find out how Crazy the Condie Clan can be..... Just don't make fun of my spelling too much. :)
so that's my worry- I am actually going to a class on this tonight, but a. I don't want it to be something that takes over my life, and b. I have a feeling it will only be deals on things that i don't really need and I have spent several years trying to kick my habit of buying things because they are a good deal vs. buying things I actually need. Any advice? I am glad to see you are enjoying it so much. :)
Kris you will be surprised the stuff you will get doing this... I have been dirt poor for a few months and this is the only way we have been able to make it with our budget. I haven't felt poor with how much shopping and food I have now.... :)
5 comments:
My guess is 4.99$....
You need to teach a class or something! I would love to hear how you do it!
so that's my worry- I am actually going to a class on this tonight, but a. I don't want it to be something that takes over my life, and b. I have a feeling it will only be deals on things that i don't really need and I have spent several years trying to kick my habit of buying things because they are a good deal vs. buying things I actually need. Any advice?
I am glad to see you are enjoying it so much. :)
Kris you will be surprised the stuff you will get doing this... I have been dirt poor for a few months and this is the only way we have been able to make it with our budget. I haven't felt poor with how much shopping and food I have now.... :)
LOVED this sale at Smiths!!! I got so much pasta!!
Post a Comment