CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alex and Ben

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 Month

I can't believe it's a month of savvy couponing has all ready gone by. This last week was awesome!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.



This is what I got in the mail today for FREE!!!


I worked on this before and after church till 1am.


Jordan loves playing in the bags and newspapers.
This is her I got caught look.


All this was only $7.00 Got to love double coupon at Walmart.

I enjoyed my trip today...... First off ran into an old neighbor who has seen my Facebook post and noticed my folder of coupons says to me "Wow you are taking this coupon thing seriously." :), Then I saw our LDS missionary in the detergent isle and yield "Elders I have coupons!!!" Ended up giving them a $1 off Purex which bought down so it cost less then the generic brand. They seemed very grateful and I was happy that I had something I could do for them. Then I was checking one last thing and low and behold the Walmart manager and his wife were shopping together on his day off. They both had a lot of question for me and he was super happy that one of the people form Savvy shoppers came and taught his cashers how coupons work. I left there in a great mood and now I will have to force my self to get some thing done around the house for the rest of the week.